Doctor Imran Zia
Dr. Imran believes in patient-centered medicine, better communication, and health literacy.
Outside work he loves to spend time with family, fishing, traveling, and Cricket.
Imran is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, and little Pushto.
- Dr. Imran graduated from the University of Health Science Lahore in 2004.
- Dr. Imran worked in the emergency department in UAE for 2 years before moving to New Zealand in 2009.
- He is currently an advanced trainee of Urgent care medicine and GPEP 3 registrar.
- Dr. Imran has worked in various DHB hospitals across Auckland with a wide range of experience in medicine and related fields. His main area of interest are acute medical and surgical conditions, trauma, Maori health, cardiovascular health.
Doctor Sobia Imran
Dr. Sobia interest is Women's health, Child health, Maori Health, and Palliative Medicine, she believes in holistic care.
Dr. Sobia enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with family.
Dr. Sobia speaks English, Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi
- Dr. Sobia graduated from the University of Health Science Lahore in 2004.
- Dr. Sobia worked in UAE for 1 year in cardiology, moved to New Zealand in 2009.
- Dr. Sobia have wide-based hospital experience in all three Auckland DHBs, before obtaining her FRNZGP (Fellow of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practice) in 2019.
Doctor Muhammad Asim
MBBS, FRNZCGP, FRNZCUC, DIPLOMA SKIN CANCER MEDICINE (Australia).
His special interests include Minor and skin cancer surgery, Sports Medicine & steroid injections, Fracture and trauma care.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim did his Medical degree from King Edward Medical University, Lahore Pakistan.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim did his surgical training in Pakistan before moving to New Zealand in 2007.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim has worked in all major hospitals of New Zealand in medical and surgical specialities.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim speaks English, Urdu, Pujnabi and Hindi.
Dr. Nazar Ali El Hassan
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)University of Khartoum, Sudan equivalent to Medical Doctor (MD) in USA -2001.
Master of Public Health – Community Health Track, West Chester University, USA-2013.
Research Associate, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA, 2013- 2015
Lotus Medical Care Clinic New Jersey, USA, 2010- 2015
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems, Exton, USA, 2012-2013
- Dr.Nazar experienced multiple hospitals in Sudan, USA and New Zealand. His specialinterests are in mental health , counseling in GP setting, and behavioral health with lots of experience with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. He was involved in medical researches, health promotions with special focus on tobacco cessation among mentalhealth population.
- He has been working as a GP in Auckland since, 20 November 2015. He is immersed in the cultural diversity within the local area and gained a greater understanding of community practice and the issues facing general practitioners and physicians working with patients of high complexity. He has particular focus on new migrants, refugees and multicultural communities.
- Outside works he enjoys to spend time with his family, working out at the gym and skating.
- Dr. Nazar is fluent in Arabic, English and understands basic French.